CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Friday, November 18, 2005

Hey There

I bet you thought I got lost or something. I am still here just very busy. I still don't have access to my computer at home (my son lives in same room) so until I get it moved I have to blog from work which has not been easy as of late. Miss everyone - loving the cooler weather here in Houston (right STB?). For the moment here is a quiz for you:

Your Power Color Is Teal
At Your Highest:
You feel accomplished and optimistic about the future.
At Your Lowest:
You feel in a slump and lack creativity.
In Love:
You tend to be many people's ideal partner.
How You're Attractive:
You make people feel confident and accepted.
Your Eternal Question:
"What Impression Am I Giving?"


Have a good one everyone!! Let me know how you are!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM , Blogger Mel said...

I am Lime Green, I like lime green so its ok haha!

You have been missed :)

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

The weather is a JOY!

Hope you are enjoying EVERYTHING!

STB

 
At 3:53 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Hey DD

Just saying hello!

STB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home