CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Friday, October 28, 2005

Random Thoughts

I have been out of late. My son has moved back home (apparently his girlfriend's Dad found out he was living with her and threatened to cut her allowance off - he pays the bills) so they fought and he came home. The computer is in his room and wanting to give him his privacy - I haven't been in there to use it very much. I am going to have it moved to the other room so that we can use it without messing with him. It is nice to have him home, he was around so little when he was living with her. Whether it will last or not who is to say we will just have to wait and see.

I took two days vacation from work and then ended up taking two more because I got sick which is not a fun reason to miss work. So now I am back trying to sort through everything and listen to the boss complain about my not being here. I guess he wanted me here throwing up under my desk. Sometimes they have no clue.

So much news out there - does Janet Jackson have a secret daughter, are Jen and Vince engaged - will they or won't they on Capital Hill today - Enquiring minds want to know.

Want to say a big thanks to the Astros for giving Houston a great season!!! Only 5 months to a new season!!

To my blogger stranger friends - Have a great weekend - do something fun and have a good time!!! Peace!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:17 AM , Blogger Spider Girl said...

Well, thank you, I WILL have a great weekend. :)

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Sorry to hear you were sick. I got hit with the flu bug two weeks ago. It's never fun.

I think I'll take your advice and do something fun this weekend. Wishing you a fabulous weekend as well.

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

DD
Glad you are feeling better. You know I concur...it was really great to have the Astros in the Series. Soon we will get to do it all over!

Happy Halloween!

STB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home