CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I've got a secret

And this blog is it. No one in my family knows about it. I don't want to share my blogger friends with them - they aren't as fun as y'all.

Houston Astros what a dream come true for some of them - well probably all of them but especially those that have been on the team for many many years (Bags and Bigi) - their honest emotion at the end of that game last night was something to see. Because we won the company I work for (can you say uptight law firm) is suppose to be allowing us to wear jeans and an Astros shirt on Friday - what good it does me - I am off that day as I was today.

Taking a couple of me days. Going to do a little shopping, meet my sister for lunch and drinks, get my nails done - fun all me stuff. I don't get to do this that often so I am very much looking forward to the day.

Because I was out today - I have not had a chance to see or read any news - but I am sure the people on capital hill are still being a-holes = I did see that they arrested Tom D. Can't wait to watch him get out of this - you know going to jail will totally mess up his golf game. Astros winning biggest news of them all in this City. Party on Houston!!!!


2 Comments:

At 5:07 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Dixie! Have loads of fun on your me days!

Yes, I agree, it was lovely to see those two old geezers with tears in their eyes. Bags is such a weird-o...they always seemed such unlikely pals!

Indeed things in Washington are a kimbo. I really want Fitzie to get Rove and Cheney and I want to see Bush exposed as the lamest president in the history of the US of A.

STB

Go Astros!

 
At 5:40 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Well...we didn't do it. C'est la vie. As we saw, one run makes the difference.

Hope all is well in your world.

STB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home