CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Getting to Know Me

Since we all could kinda of use a little break from all that has been going on I thought I would answer some questions about myself. Wanna play? Copy my questions into your blog and then answer the questions - but hey let me know so I can learn more about my cyber buds.

I have got some new cyber stranger friends lately (who by the way I think y'all are great), and I think these questions are a little bit different than those I have seen before and maybe you will like or hate me even more :-)

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I would love to have a home in Italy or Spain - if I have to stay in the states - then either in Colorado or California (What not Texas?).

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE(S) OF CLOTHING?
I have to dress professional at work all week long (dresses, etc.) so I love just a big ole t-shirt, jeans and flip flops.

3. IF YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN YOUR NAME WHAT WOULD IT HAVE BEEN?
I like the name Amelia - which is my daughter's name. I get too many jokes about mine especially being from California and now living in Texas - I always here - Dixie, good ole southern name.

4. WHAT IS THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Journey - Greatest Hits, Easy Rock (compilation CD of 70's soft rock), Green Day - American Idiot, and the newest Rascal Flatts (yeah I am all over the place music wise)

5. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Home - it's where the heart is. Next, walking on the beach or in the woods.

6. WHERE IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Anywhere stuck in traffic (after what some people went through this past week - I guess sitting in traffic for 45 minutes seems like nothing - but it is still a pain and don't like to be there)

7. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
The alarm goes off at 4:o5 a.m. I hit snooze twice and get up at 4:20 a.m.

8. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
My crock pot. I love being able to throw a bunch of stuff in it and come back later in the day and it is all cooked.

9. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Mean people - and some really dumb politicians (you know who)

10. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?
When I was younger I played flute - I would like to be able to still do that.

11. FAVORITE COLOURS?
Pink and purple - can't you tell :)

12. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Toss up between Green Eggs and Ham and Horton Hears a Who

13. FAVORITE SEASON?
Spring - everything is new in Spring

14. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER WHAT WOULD IT BE?
X-ray vision.

15. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
If juggle means throwing items in the air and catching them, no. If it means juggling my bank account, managing my life, making dinner, shopping and every other thing going on in my life - well hell yeah I can juggle.

16. THE ONE PERSON FROM THE PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
My father - he died when I was three months old. I just would like a big hug from him.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Friday - cause it is time for a drink, time to kick back, you don't have to get up too early on Saturday.

18. WHAT IS IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
Don't have car - have truck and in back seat is a lot of junk and my blanket (I sleep in the truck on trips out of town).

19. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger with lots of cheese and pickles.

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER?
Scooby Doo - I used to wear a scooby costume - one of my first jobs was being him at a pizza place like chucky cheese - used to dance and entertain the kids.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Another toss up - enchiladas or lasanga - yummy.

22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?
dogs, cats, bears, lions, tigers - i love them all - everything.

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?
early in the morning - no one is at work and I can get a lot done.

24. WHO IS YOUR HERO?
My mom - she has been through a lot in her life but she has always been a good person. i love her.

I hope that tells you a little more about me. Tell me about you.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM , Blogger Mel said...

OK I cut and pasted and answered. Thanks Stranger friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home