CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Friday, November 04, 2005

New quiz and other tidbits

I haven't had much to say lately. Been in a bit of a funk. Not exactly sure why. Maybe because hubby is working out of town alot and I am spending a lot of time at home with just the dogs and they don't have a whole heck of a lot to say. I know this should be great can catch up on my reading, get up to date on world events but you know I just am not in the mood. Go home, clean, take dogs out, make something to eat and sit in front of tv. It is just awful. I need to pull myself up and do something - hopefully by the next time I write it will be better... and now for your testing pleasure - Can you pass the following because I failed.... But I was never good at math in school - English and writing I was A+++++


You Failed 8th Grade Math

Oh no, you only got 6/10 correct!

3 Comments:

At 1:26 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

No, apparently I can't pass 8th grade math. I tried the quiz and received an F. So much for a college education.

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

DD
I know what it is like to be in a funk. Hopefully yours will pass quickly.

And hey, the world keeps turning, and all that stuff is still there, and will be there when you care to visit.

Hope the weekend had lots of bright spots...

STB

VOTE

 
At 6:05 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

How are you?

Hope things are better at work!

We put up the fight..but hey...lost. Oh well.

STB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home