CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Monday, January 23, 2006

Firsts

I saw this on another blog and decided to add it on mine because the questions were great. Thanks Renee!!


4 jobs you have had:
1. Scobby at Fun Factory Pizza
2. Concession Stand at Movies (hated clean up at end of night)
3. Sales person at Lord & Taylor
4. Secretary at law firm (been here over 25 years)

4 movies you could watch over and over
1. Sixteen Candles
2. Dazed and Confused
3. Godspell
4. Say Anything

4 places you have lived
1. San Diego, California
2. Omaha, Nebraska
3. Orlando, Florida
4. Denver, Colorado

4 TV shows you love to watch
1. Lost
2. Fear Factor
3. Project Runway
4. CSI (CSI Maimi and CSI New York too)

4 favorite books
1. Hollywood Wives - Jackie Collins
2. Lucky - Jackie Collins
3. Hollywood Divorces - Jackie Collins
4. Chances - Jackie Collins

4 places you have been on Vacation
1. San Antonio, TX
2. New Orleans, LA
3. Austin, TX
4. Newkirk, OK

4 websites you visit Daily
1. Pink is the New Blog (Great star website - crazy pictures and stories)
2. My Bank
3. Yahoo
4. CNN

4 Favorite Foods (is this a trick question?)
1. Chicken Fried Steak
2. Fajitas/Enchiladas/Chips/Salsa
3. Anything with Chocolate
4. Seafood (Shrimp and Crab in particular)

4 places you would rather be right now
1. Home
2.Sightseeing in Italy
3. At my Mom and Grandma's house
4. La Mexicana - Yumm

Please feel free to copy and answer these questions on your blog. I would love to see some of my cyber friends responses. Have a great day - Peace!!!

6 Comments:

At 6:09 PM , Blogger Mel said...

I love pink is the new blog too!!

 
At 5:17 AM , Blogger dixiedarling said...

Mel - Isn't it the best!

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Josh said...

I love 16 Candles and Dazed too.

I'm on board with all the food. making me hungry :(

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

LOL

I have to hit La Mexicana again...it has been forever.

STB

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger StringMan said...

Hey Dixie - so, guess you like Jackie Collins? (HeHe) I'm glad to see chocolate in your top 4. There is no greater treat. It's dark chocolate for me. What about coffee?

 
At 4:40 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Hey DD!

Just checking in and saying hello! On a quest for a new computer as my old one crashed. Hope you have a great weekend!

STB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home