CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Monday, December 19, 2005

Happy Holidays

As Christmas gets closer I thought I was going to pull all my hair out - so much going on, so much to do, too many people to try and make happy, you know. Then I decided in order to make others happy, I needed to make myself happy. So, I just gave up on everything - at work I do my job and try to let all the bad mood attorneys not so grumpy by trying to be as nice as possible. How do I achieve that - I started imagining them in their underwear!! Bunch of meanies sure do look funny in their boxers and tighty whities that it made it so easy to smile and say yes sir - they probably wonder what my problem is because I am not upset and angry like them. As far as friends and family - I am just about done present shopping and once done I don't intend to try and hit a store until February.... One less thing to worry about is the traffic into work and home in the evenings - seems a lot of people are on vacation so that is a small break for me. So am I happy sure now that I don't have to worry about the jerk who is not happy cutting me off this week. I have been going to look at the lights - it is one of my favorite things to do this time of year. Some people really get crazy and it is just fun to see. Plus on the radio there are a couple really funny songs that just make me laugh. Crappy Holidays and Walking round in Women's Underwear. I can't even hear the songs that they are taken after without hearing the funnier version.

To all my cyber friends - whatever you celebrate this time of year - may you have great moments and enjoy the days as they come. May the New Year bring you everything you hope for and my you find great joy and happiness in the New Year. I truly enjoy hearing from you my friends, and reading about you on your on blogs. You have made my year a most pleasant one. When I needed comfort you provided it, you have made me laugh and just been all around great!!! I cannot imagine my life without y'all in it. Thanks for everything.

Peace to you All - I will write again after the holidays. Smoochies and hugs to you all!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:46 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

You have the best attitude ever DD!

Happy, Merry, Joyous


Peacemas!!!

STB

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Mel said...

Merry christmas and Happy holidays to you too!! I love that womens underwear song too :) I am stress free this year myself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home