CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Update on Tuesday Tuesday

WOO HOO - the sick person took their doctor's advice and actually stayed away from the office today!!! (See post below) - Of course I cannot stop coughing or sneezing today - but unlike this person who took nothing, I am taking meds (not coughing anymore) and sucking on coughdrops, and have upped my Vitamin C. You can bet though if I am still coughing tomorrow morning - I won't be showing my butt here. I don't think the person sitting next to this person is doing good though - they sound worse than me but not as bad as the other one did!!! I hope we both make it through the week.

It is a beautiful day here today and I think it is suppose to be as nice tomorrow (upper 70's for daytime high) so I think my cough might be getting worse - "cough, cough, cough, cough"

See y'all - Have a good one!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:25 PM , Blogger Josh said...

Get better!

It was something like 91 here today. It is just nutty.

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger StringMan said...

I have not had a cold all year. But Sunday I travel to Las Vegas on business, and suddenly tonight I can feel this rawness in my chest, some tightness in my nose ... noooooooooooooooooo!

Hope you make a fast recovery. So jealous of your weather.

 
At 5:51 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Hope you cruise into the weekend feeling good!

STB

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Carlos said...

Hi there. Came here by way of my blog, which you found by way of Stringman's blog.

Hope you're feeling better than you did last Monday Monday/Tuesday Tuesday!

 
At 5:03 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Hello DD!

Everything cool?

Hope so!

STB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home