CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Reality and My Reality

Reality TV - you have just got to laugh at it. BB6 - those people locked in that beautiful house with no kids, no TV just a pool and hot tub - I could use a break like that - to me at this point the only one who deserves the money is Kaysar and it is so pretty sure that he is going home. Next would be Howie or Janelle - I just love how they are stirring up the other side. Rockstar - Jordis and Marty - they just kick butt. I still don't know what these guys see in Jessica except that she is pretty. My choice is Jordis with Marty right behind. JD - he needs to be his own band - he has too much ego to share. And then my favorite MTV's 70's House - the kids took another quiz and only one of them knew who Foghat was - what is up with that? Not to mention finish the title to this song - Stairway to ______ - who could not know that? The bit at the mall was great - but I loved watching these kids try and skate. I remember Friday and Saturday nights before I was allowed to drive, that is where I was. We were always dropped off by someone's parent and then there we would be until Midnight. We thought we were so cool. Watching this show just brings back such great memories. Now why do I need to escape....... stay tune....

1 Comments:

At 5:47 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Tuned and ready.


STB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home