CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Karl Rove has got to go

For those of you who believe Karl Rove has got to go there is a website you can go to and sign a petition. Being entitled to opinion if you think Karl Rove is doing a great job, well then good for you. Being that we are entitled to our opinions, mine is and always has been that we need to get Bush out of office. My opinions became stronger as my son went to Iraq twice and the things he saw and did and heard made me more mad. Seeing the documentary on Bush (Bush's Brain) also added fuel to my fire. Our soldiers die everyday in war and I know it is what they signed up to do (protect and serve their country) but they did not sign up to fight a war in a country that really doesn't want us there. And the ones who do come home are forever changed, my son is living proof of that. I support my soldiers and I even support parts of my government, but I do not support my president and his advisors. While this petition probably won't do anything, it still felt good to sign it and to know that there are others out there who share my opinions.

I hope you will join me right now in signing an open letter to the President urging him to thoroughly reject Karl Rove's purposeful attack on the patriotism of those who dare ask the tough questions that best protect American troops.

http://www.johnkerry.com/petition/rove.php

Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Well you know you are preaching to the choir with me. I can't stand any of the Bushes and cut them dead when ever I see them...which is occasionally here in Houston.

The day I went to vote in the last Presidential election, the senior Bushes were at the polling station voting. While I was told to take off my Kerry button, they were allowed to walk around and shake hands and do a little politicing for their son. I refused Mrs. Bush hand and turned away from both of them. They aren't good people.

Isn't Rosie a hoot...turning all of us on to each other. I love that!

STB

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I agree with you 10,000%.

When Bush got elected the 1st time we were really pissed, but when it happened again, it was like a death in the family. He should be impeached. Not only has he not caught Bin Laden, he has alienated our allies and inflamed the situation in the Middle East, destroyed our credibility, and basically made us much less safe than we were before. I'm also sick about the tortures in Abu Grhaib and Guantanamo Bay, and the loss of American civil liberties. Plus the economy is wrecked. What more does this guy have to do to get impeached? Throw the bums out!!!!!

Thanks for letting me rant.:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home