CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Thursday, June 02, 2005

No Pain

I went for my physical assessment yesterday. Had to meet with a sweet tiny little girl who showed me a couple of machines and several exercises. The exercise queen put me through the wringer. Today my body is crying wanting to know why we are no longer just going home, sitting on the couch after work, and eating everything we can get our hands on. Well I can no longer do that. I have just let myself go in the past two years. I do so well at work. Eat normal and exercise a little (up/down - find the boss - answer the phone - you know hard secretary work). Worrying about my son who was in Iraq, comfort food was the only thing that seemed to make me feel better. And feel better I did right up until I got so big that I had to go on blood pressure medicine. So now that my son is home and getting out of the Army, I need to fix what I have broken, myself. While the pain maybe bad today, the long term good feeling and weight loss had better feel a whole heck of lot better. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM , Blogger dixiedarling said...

hello - test

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home