CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Friday, August 05, 2005

Tagging Myself

I saw this at Jaded&Opinionated's blog, and since I hadn't been tagged, because no one knows I am out here - I tagged myself. So if you read this you will maybe know a little bit more about me.

5 years ago today: I was at the same job I have been at for almost 25 years. I was dealing with my son who had graduated in May and who did not know what he wanted to do with his life, except he did not want to go to school.

Yesterday: Got the big boss ready to go to out of the country. Had lunch with a friend and caught up on each other's life (are you bored with me yet?)

Today: Been up since 4A.m. (CST) because hubby had to be at work early, paid bills, got instructions for the day from Big boss and have drank two cups of coffee.

5 snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, chocolate, popcorn, raisins, and did I mention chocolate.

5 bands that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Journey, Bon Jovi, Fleetwood Mac, Heart, and Styx.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Pay off all debts. Pay for my entire families' kids' college educations. Charity. Then just enjoy my life.


5 bad habits I have: Bite my cuticles when upset; lazy when it comes to exercising; have a hard time just letting things go; always leaving glasses of water all over the house; and eating too much chocolate.

5 things I like doing: Reading, watching movies, going out to dinner with friends, hanging out with my family, and listening to musis (especially 80's big hair bands)

5 things I would never wear: spandex, tube tops, micro mini skirts, bikini, and super baggie pants

5 TV shows I like: Lost, BB6, Rockstar INXS, CSI, CSI Maimi, CSI NY

5 movies I like: Valley Girl, Sixteen Candles, Dazed & Confused, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Say Anything, Pretty in Pink.

5 famous people: Johnny Depp, Steve Perry (Journey), Colin Farrell, Eddie Veder, Sammy Hagar, Ricky Martin (hey where the hell did that come from?)

5 biggest joys at the moment: My hubby, my daughter, my son, my dogs,

5 people to tag: ???? So new to the world of blog that I am not sure I know 5 people to tag that would know who I am.

5 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Blogger Lionmom said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! I was raised in southern CA and live in TX now. We could probably relate well.

You could tag me if you want :)

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger Jaded said...

Aww..sorry! I'd have tagged you if I'd known!

I'll stop back when I have more time to read your whole blog. Feel free to stop by mine any time!

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Joni Mueller said...

Oh, I'm jealous. Gravatars!

I'll tag you, Dixie. (I lost my comments from before when you tagged me on the other meme -- WP plugin hosed 'em.)

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Pete said...

Hey there, Thanks for droppin in!

You missed out a joy on your biggest joys....perhaps it's chocolate!!

Keep up the great blog

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Great blog. I enjoying reading it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home