CaliforniaBelle

California born mom livin life as a Southern Belle

Friday, October 06, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Fourteen

Interesting:

Feast One Hundred & Fourteen

Appetizer: Name a song you know by heart.
Faithfully by Journey

Soup: What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?
Fart. I know so childish but I won't. I will run out of a room first.

Salad: How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?
Everyday - Listrine - The Green One

Main Course Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
I can't say a word correctly or when I stumble while reading aloud.

Dessert What was the last food you craved?
CHOCOLATE - ALL THE TIME

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM , Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Chocolate is my favorite food of all LOL
Dove Darks all the way!!
That was a cool blog entry!
Dianna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home